Happy New Year! What a year 2012 has been!
For me personally, the first, oh, three-quarters of it was pretty rubbish (bar the Olympics. The Olympics were AMAZING), but the last three months have been so hectic and demanding (hence my appalling lack of posts) but also incredibly rewarding and satisfying. Although my life since September has been little more than lectures, essays, presentations, meetings and exams, it’s been wonderful to be back at uni, and I’m really looking forward to the next semester and beyond.
1. CAEK, 2. Interrailing, 3. Obligatory plane photo, 4. Orange/lemon cupcakes, 5. Blue Mittens, 6. Red Arrows, 7. Wedding cupcakes, 8. Mittens, 9. Red Arrows, 10. Moon, 11. Citron Mittens, 12. Merry Christmas
With regards to last year’s resolutions, I’ve actually pretty much fulfilled them all!
- I’ve been eating much more healthily, and I feel all the better for it.
- I reached 39 books read on my list – whopped my target!
- I only visited one country, but I went twice, so that counts, right?
My resolutions for 2013?
- Graduate with a BA – only one semester left…!
- Blog once a month – no, really. Five posts in the whole of 2012 is just embarrassing.
- Reach 50 books read on my book list – currently on #40.
- Reach 20 sales on Etsy – this one actually seems the hardest of the lot…!
What about you, any resolutions for the new year?